compensation: Compensation based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking a Dental Assistant to join our growing well established General Dental Practice. Our practice has an excellent reputation within the community. If you are a hardworking top notch assistant who expects to be compensated well for her abilities, look no further!
This is a great career opportunity for the energetic candidate, who possesses a positive attitude and is able to provide excellent patient care. Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Typical Hours: Mon-Thurs 8-5; also if interested Fri. 8-2
- Provide excellent customer service by maintaining patient safety and comfort
- Work efficiently to maintain Doctors schedule and adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Prepare rooms and sterilize equipment/instruments
- Maintain lab and sterilization equipment
- Take digital x-rays
- Help answer phone calls and schedule patient appointments when needed
- Assist in taking and pouring up alginate impressions
- Assist in fabricating temporary crowns