compensation: $12.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
AmeriStaff Employment & Staffing Solutions is currently recruiting for Manufacturing Team Associates within the South Boston, VA area. Candidates must be able to work within a fast-paced manufacturing facility.
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Team Associate:
• Perform duties in a manner fully compliant with prevailing safety and quality procedures and policies. Maintain housekeeping standards
• Assemble product ensuring the highest quality to meet customer requirements and delivery
• Assembly tasks include, but not limited to: Core Coil Assembly, HV & LV Connection, Tanking, Network Tanking & Switch Assembly, Wiring, and Shipping
• Follow established work instructions in a customized manufacturing environment.
• Use computer to check schedules, update manufacturing status of jobs, etc.
• Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, check sheets, etc.
• Operate various types of cranes and fork trucks to aid in material handling
• Continually monitor quality of work, addressing and resolving inquiries and problems
• Participate in continuous improvements initiatives
• Participate actively in team meetings and group discussions
• Interface with other departments to accurately communicate information
• Assist in the training of other employees
• Must be a team player but able to work independently
• Perform other related duties, as assigned by management
Qualifications for Manufacturing Team Associate:
• High School degree or GED equivalent required
Preferred qualifications for Manufacturing Team Associate:
• Previous manufacturing, welding, mechanical assembly or electrical experience is desirable
• Transformer assembly experience
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to operate industrial equipment, including cranes and forklifts
• Ability to read and understand blueprints and simple schematics
• Previous manufacturing, welding or electrical experience is desirable
• Experience in lean manufacturing
Salary/Position for Manufacturing Team Associate:
• Salary: $12.00 per hour
• Shift: 2nd and 3rd shifts available - OT and weekends when required
• Must be willing to train on 1st shift
• Able to cross train within other departments
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers