HallKeen Management is seeking a qualified, motivated and experience Maintenance Assistant for a 106 apartment complex in Danville, Virginia. Must be HVAC certified within 6 months of hire.
- Repair, clean and paint interior and exterior common areas.
- Clean, paint and otherwise make ready apartments for occupancy. Preparation and painting of apartments, common areas, and certain interior and exterior building fixtures.
- Perform emergency and routine work repairs.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual preventative maintenance work per P. M. Schedule.
- Maintain grounds: mowing, watering, weeding, mulching, pruning, planting, etc.
- Trash removal.
- Assist in maintaining and repairing the following:
o Electrical (minor) and HVAC installation
o Small plumbing problems (fixtures, pipe replacement, toilet and sink repair and replacement)
o Windows, doors, locks and keys
o Drywall, caulking, tile repair/replacement, and other carpentry
o Equipment maintenance (lawn mower, snow blower, vacuums, extractors, etc.)
- Snow and ice removal, salting and sanding as assigned.
- Perform on-call responsibilities on a rotating basis as scheduled.
- Janitorial work as required.
- Participate in safety meetings. Use safety equipment and wear safety apparel as directed by the Maintenance Director.
- Keep all work areas (shop and storage areas) neat and orderly.
- Assist in maintaining an adequate supply of spare parts and light bulbs, thorough inventory control.
- Perform any other job duties as directed by management.
This position is 40 hours per week reporting directly to the Maintenance Director and offers the right candidate the opportunity to enhance his/her current skills, new knowledge and grow with our company.
If you are interested in applying or know someone to refer for the position, please fax or e-mail your resume to 434-792-3816 Tholland@hallkeen.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers